at Perdue Farms Inc - Georgetown in Georgetown, Delaware, United States
Men's Bathroom Attendant- 1 position
The overall purpose of this position, i.e., what it accomplishes at Perdue and/or why it exists is:
Maintain and inspect the cleanliness of bathrooms to meet USDA standards.
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor and maintain bathroom cleanliness to include but not limited to toilets, walls, urinals, stalls, floors, sinks, windows, glass using standard industrial equipment and supplies ensuring they meet company and USDA standards.
- Pickup and properly dispose foreign material from the floor to keep a sanitary clean appearance.
- Remove trash bags from trash cans in the bathrooms as necessary replacing with new bags. Ensure that trash cans do not reach the overflow state and odor remains at a minimum. Make sure Cleaning crew removes bags from bathroom during their rounds.
- Monitor all soap, paper towel and toilet tissue dispensers ensuring all remain filled at all times. All dispensers must be filled at the beginning of each shift.
- Notify cleaning crew of any emergency clean ups that need to happen in between rounds.
- Notify Maintenance immediately of any toilet or sink issues that may occur.
- All other duties as assigned