at Reeb Millwork Corp in Barclay, Maryland, United States
The Warehouse Supervisor will oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities. You will implement production, productivity, and quality standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the company’s overall market share.
- Help drive overall quality for pulled items shipped to customer
- Ensures completion of all work by end of shift
- Strives to ensure quality outcome of product the first time, responsible for correcting quality errors and fixing processes to avoid future quality errors from occurring.
- Help direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in warehouse tasks and activities.
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Demonstrate equipment operations, certify workers on equipment, and ensure safe work practices by employees.
- Responsible to help train and develop co-workers in their jobs
- Review operations and confer with technical staff to resolve production or processing problems
- Assist in the timely execution of accident investigations with corrective actions with action plans developed to correct safety issues. This includes taking the injured employee to receive the proper medical attention.
- Participate in monthly site safety inspections, and conducting weekly tool box safety talks.