at Cook & Boardman Group LLC in Dover, Delaware, United States
Cook & Boardman, Inc.
Please apply by submitting your resume via this job posting. EOE Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Sales • Dover, Delaware
The Aftermarket Sales Representative is responsible for generating revenue by engaging current and prospective customers through strategic outbound calling, one-to-one communications, social engagement, field marketing and more. The primary purpose is to create opportunities for the sales of Doors, Frames and Hardware, and ultimately become a trusted advisor to customers such as, K-12 Schools, Healthcare, and College/ Universities.
- Obtain, maintain, and optimize customer relations through planned and regular sales visits and communications for given territory
- Call on predefined customer and prospect lists to generate sales opportunities and follow up on new leads and opportunities within a competitive, fast-paced sales environment
- Place 30-50 phone-based cold calls daily to aggressively pursuing retailers and develop new leads and potential customers
- Obtain orders and establish new business by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors
- Service and build upon existing accounts, including resolving customer complaints by investigating problems
- Respond to, engage with, and qualify inbound leads and inquiries via phone, email, and live chat
- Achieve or exceed department quotas, sales goals and objectives, and deadlines
- Identify target prospects and create strategic action plans to develop the accounts as customers
- Follow up on all customer leads from external and internal sources