at WSFS Bank
Position type: Full-time
Location: Wilmington, DE or Philadelphia, PA
Schedule: Monday – Friday
The Senior Financial Analyst will serve as a strategic partner of the Business Performance and Analysis (BP&A) team and advocate for assigned lines of business. The incumbent will support consolidated business planning and analysis matters and Wealth business unit support. The incumbent will assist with delivering the annual financial plan, consolidating monthly and quarterly financial reporting, business unit profitability reporting, and decision support analysis. This role will communicate corporate and business performance, opportunities, and risks to all levels of the Company. The Senior Financial Analyst will establish relationships to gather information, develop thoughtful conclusions, and support growth, innovation, and investment. The role will offer opportunities for increased responsibility and advancement.
- Production/consolidation of monthly/quarterly financial reporting packages including P&L and Balance Sheet driver-based variance analysis
- Design business driver schedules with business unit personnel to aid in planning and analysis of business unit performance in order to gain deeper understanding of BU profitability
- Facilitate performance reviews with business units to capture and track risks & opportunities
- Provide support for the business units’ inputs into the annual financial plan
- Communicate and explain financial results
- Actively interpret and review key drivers of performance
- Develop new methods to capture and report key financial data
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of financial analysis preferably within banking/financial services.
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Oracle GL and Oracle SmartView (Essbase/Hyperion) preferred
- Strong, proven knowledge of financial reporting and accounting principles.
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial analysis techniques and methodologies with ability to engage complex tools
- Strong consultative interpersonal skills with ability to influence inter-departmental teams.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization, both verbal and written.
- Strong work ethic and business acumen with an inherent curious instinct.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and make appropriate decisions based on business objectives
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.