at Tetra Tech Inc in Newark, Delaware, United States
Job DescriptionDiscover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world's most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Apply today and join the company that is Leading with Science.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Supporting the development of print materials and production, to include marketing materials and proposals to current and prospective clients.
- Creating compelling visual designs for promotional materials, websites, blog posts, presentations, digital trainings, print projects, and client deliverables.
- Developing data visualization infographics and other graphics to communicate complex concepts.
- Developing documentation and tutorials as necessary.
- Collaborating and communicating proactively across a large group of stakeholders, including an internal Graphics Team, broader Operations Team, and internal/external customers and clients.
- Providing technical assistance on software across Tetra Tech Emergency Management and Community Resilience practice.
Candidates must be comfortable interacting directly with senior managers and executives. They should be prepared for an intense, challenging work environment and be experienced working in a team and independently.
Ideal candidates will have proven experience in visual design and content layout, as well as graphic development and digital collateral management. Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience in a professional office environment.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office products, especially Word and PowerPoint, and Teams.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Experience developing data visualization infographics and other graphics to communicate complex concepts.
- Ability to communicate and develop unique complex concepts in a visual, graphic means with acute attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An understanding of the emergency management and community resilience fields.
Education and Certifications:
A bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Visual Design, or a related field.
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Word Expert Certification
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 450 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees21,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer....
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity