at George Sherman Corp in Milton, Delaware, United States
Full Job Description
Make installations of gas services and related service repairs while providing excellent customer service.
- Install tanks according to code.
- Properly size and install gas lines as necessary.
- Make necessary connections to appliances according to code.
- Perform gas check and prepare proper documentation.
- Perform repairs on equipment.
- Trouble shoot equipment malfunctions to determine problem.
- Perform necessary repairs.
- Complete work orders properly documenting materials used and hours worked.
- Read meters and verify meter serial number. Return recorded reading to office for processing
- Verify customer address and tank serial number.
- Disconnect gas service if necessary.
- Reconnect services and re-light appliances as required.
- Perform tank and equipment maintenance. Visually inspect tanks per ASME and DOT regulations.
- Check tank for leaks and make necessary repairs if necessary.
- Scrape and paint tanks as necessary.
- Properly identify tank with company decal.
- Perform other duties as assigned.