at ALLSTEM Connections in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Works very closely with our Finance & Business Management partners, other members of the Vendor Management Team.
• Identifying issues, developing and communicating resolutions.
• Reviewing the current operating model for various processes, taking the lead on or assisting with opportunities to gain operational efficiencies.
• Documenting functional requirements for our technology partners, participating in testing of the functionality and ultimately providing sign off prior to production implementation.
• Identify data quality issues and/or certify the accuracy of data.
• Partner with other members of the team to build out reporting which will be used in presentations for all levels of management with clear, concise, and easy to understand graphics that outlines the data for various levels of management.
• Manage / perform Data Remediation activities.
• Analyzes requirements to match the needs and objectives for the Vendor Team or the teams we support.
• Determines how to reduce and optimize professional services spend by rationalizing the requirements and identifying the best course of action while applying our Corporate and CCB Tech Vendor Guiding Principles.
• Proficient in multiple business disciplines / functions and the critical data manipulation to drive the vendor cost saves across functions.
• Documenting Process design, creating and documenting control points to generate cost saves across multiple lines of business.
• Producing reports to improve governance, incr
Proficient in knowledge of business applications, data usage and word processing, data management tools and flow charting tools
Able to understand the logic of code and to construct simple data queries
Advanced business and data analysis, business process and application knowledge
Advanced knowledge of change management and business continuity