at Robert Half in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Stable client in the Wilmington Delaware area is looking to Tax Staff who can assist in operations of the tax practice area. As the Tax Staff you will deliver quality tax services, prepare multiple tax returns, identify and analyze tax issues, and recommend effective tax strategies. To be successful in this role, the Tax Staff must have an ultimate understanding of tax legislation, tax compliance, and strong analytical skills.
· Timely preparing and filing of all tax returns
· Identify and mitigate tax risks
· Review tax returns and quarterly/yearly projections
· Develop tax strategies
· Manage tax balances on general ledger
· Provide planning, consulting, and expertise to clients
· Regulate the tax provision and tax compliance process
· Implement best practices and improvements
· Coordinate tax audits
· Monitor tax legislation updatesRequirements
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or Similar
· CPA a plus
· 1+ years of tax preparation experience
· MUST have individual tax preparation (1040) experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office; Advanced Excel
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Reach out to Renee Janolo if interested in this Tax Staff role – 302.985.5183 and reference JO#00800-0012320173.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – whenever you choose – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.