at Aerotek in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Aerotek is hiring multiple Maintenance Technicians to perform preventative maintenance on water plant machinery including installation and upgrades to current systems. If you're interested and looking for consistent work with the opportunity to travel, please consider applying or texting me your resume with any questions. 424-254-8599
$25 - $50/HR
Includes Company Truck, Company Card for Travel, and Per Diem.
• Performs routine and non-routine maintenance on various pieces of equipment, such as pumps, motors, and probes.
• Troubleshoots mechanical and electrical issues within wastewater plant.
• Performs a variety of tasks involving dexterous use of hands and tools, such as sawing lumber, dismantling forms, removing projections from concrete, mounting pipe hangers, and cutting and attaching insulation material under the supervision of a project lead.
• Performs wastewater plant upgrade tasks, such as re-piping system processes, demolition of old system processes, and replacing existing pumps and motors.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Ability to travel. Travel could be 50-75% of the year
• High School Diploma / Vocational training or equivalent.
• Applicable health & safety training.
• Typically, 5+ years’ experience.