at Orkin, LLC in Dover, Delaware, United States
Want to Join the Best in Pests? Go Pro with Orkin.
As an Orkin Pro, youll put the "pro in protecting what people value most: their home.
Youll have more than a jobyoull have a career with growth potential and benefits that go beyond the basics. This includes a company vehicle, competitive pay and a 401(k) program. Not to mention, youll receive opportunities to volunteer and give back.
Youll join a team backed by more than 120 years of delivering top-notch service, and youll be a key player in maintaining our reputation as the best in pests.
With Orkins award-winning training program, youll receive all the tools you need to succeed. That means no industry experience required to start building your career as an Orkin Pro. Plus, if theres one thing we know at Orkin, its that pests keep coming back, and that makes our industry recession resistant.
Ready to start a career with staying power? Apply now!
Where and how will you serve customers?
- Complete our award-winning company paid training and learn the skills required to be responsible for the daily operation of a pest control service route to become a Pro
- Drive a company vehicle and follow a route schedule within assigned territory, ensuring timely and safe arrival at each customer
- Communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction and discuss additional services that meet customer needs for a complete pest management program
- Serve as a problem solver for your customer to decide on the most efficient and best overall pest solution for each customer's needs
- Complete all required service-related documentation and leverage your hand-held device provided for speed and accuracy
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity