at VIVA USA Inc. in Newark, Delaware, United States
The primary responsibilities of this position will be to work within a continuous improvement environment to provide technical support to operations including troubleshooting complex automation and control problems, determining root cause and implementation of solutions to drive OEE improvement. The position requires application of process control software design and support of automated medical diagnostic consumable device manufacturing equipment in a constantly changing fast-paced environment. The equipment includes discrete filling/packaging machinery as well as batch processes utilizing process instrumentation and batch control.
The ability to work in both new design and existing machine upgrades within a regulated environment is mandatory. The capability to manage multiple priorities successfully while working on multiple projects and previous experience working in operations is important. Self starting, excellent troubleshooting, communication, organization and prioritization skills are critical to success.
This position will require a working knowledge of Industrial Control Systems, with a focus on the following:
• OEE and Performance Data collection systems. Specific experience with the Parsec TrakSYS application is preferred.
• Developing and supporting Rockwell control systems with RSLogix/ Studio 5000
• Developing and supporting client control systems using TIA Portal 15.1
• AVEVA/WonderWare InTouch for System Platform, Historian, Recipe Manager Plus, Batch Management
• Exposure to Lean Manufacturing Systems, Equipment Reliability and Total Productive Maintenance methods are all positives.
The ability to work independently in a respectful team environment is a must. Good oral and written communication skills, computer skills and strong results orientation and drive to meet committed deadlines are also required.
BS degree in Chemical or Electrical Engineering is required. BS in Mechanical Engineering or Computer Science would also be considered if the candidate has automation and control work experience.
The successful candidate needs to be able to be immediately effective and use their experience in automation in regards to PLC Programming and support, SCADA computer systems, SQL Reporting, and MES-like applications.
8:00am - 4:30pm