at DART Container in Federalsburg, Maryland, United States
Our plant leadership team in Federalsburg needs an HR partner who will bring strategy, structure and manufacturing experience to the supervisors and managers in one of our larger production facilities. As the HR Manager you will drive business results implementing company HR objectives while enhancing the plant’s human resources. Use your customer focused mind-set and high levels of organization to lead the Federalsburg HR team with emphases in training and development, employee relations and succession management. This facility produces many of our well known foodservice packaging products. You will lead an HR team who supports approximately 650 employees in our Federalsburg manufacturing facility and New Castle distribution center.
- Meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for safety, quality, production, maintenance, efficiency, and service.
- Leading and developing the HR team.
- Understanding, supporting, advising and partnering with local management to effectively drive business results and achieve company goals.
- Leading, implementing, championing, administering and monitoring people-related programs and initiatives aligned with applicable laws/regulations, local business objectives, broader company goals and the strategic plan.
- Working with management to create a positive experience for employees throughout the employment life cycle via recruitment processes, performance/compensation management, training & development, and succession management programs.