at First Citizens Community Bank in Dover, Delaware, United States
- Provide timely and courteous customer service.
- Process customer transactions in a professional, accurate, and efficient manner.
- Exemplify FCCB's standard of delivering exceptional customer service every time.
- Assess customer's financial needs and suggest Bank services and products.
- Actively participate in and promote the Bank's sales culture and referral programs.
- Maintain daily transactions and balances, research outages, and balance the cash drawer in an accurate and timely manner.
- Follow proper procedures and complete tasks in compliance with banking regulations.
- Identify customer needs and develop solutions to exceed customer goals and expectations.
- Constructively interact with co-workers.
There are four levels within the Universal Associate role. The Universal Associate I:
- Processes transactions and handles cash, vault, ATM responsibilities, etc. as outlined above.
- Opens and maintains deposit accounts for consumers and businesses.
- Completes all necessary maintenance on customer accounts.
HOURS will average approximately 38-40 hours per week. This position is budgeted for 2,080 hours per year. May also work in other offices in the region as needed.