at VIVA USA Inc. in Newark, Delaware, United States
A production worker role that completes a wide variety of production and manufacturing related tasks in the FLEX Finished Production area.
Responsibilities and Job Tasks, may include, but are not limited to:
1. Operate FLEX production manufacturing equipment.
2. Inspect and package finished FLEX product.
3. Weigh, measure and check raw materials to ensure batches manufactured contain correct components and quantities.
4. Assist in resolving routine manufacturing related problems
5. Follow FLEX production area procedures and area guidelines as written.
6. Partner with support personnel to troubleshoot production processes.
7. Comply with quality system and regulatory agencies: FDA, ISO, OSHA, etc.
8. Follow all area safety rules and procedures.
9. Handle containers of liquid reagents and jars of tablets
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent degree is required.
Desirable experiences include: production environment, manufacturing equipment operation, Documentum, good documentation practices and good manufacturing practice.
Candidate should also have communication abilities, be a strong team player, have good work ethics, and interpersonal skills.
Position is 2nd shift 1:50 pm – 10:20 pm, Monday - Friday