at CTG in Dover, Delaware, United States
Business Systems Application Analyst
May 18, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is looking for a Business Systems Application Analyst for an award-winning Children’s Hospital
Project Duration: 1 year
Project Location: Remote with 2 possible client visits (Tennessee)
Job Title: Business Systems Application Analyst
Description: Full-time (consulting position)
Job Summary: CTG is expanding our Epic Healthcare Practice with senior-level Business System Analysts – Join CTG, a Certified Best Place to Work Company, and work with our clients on enhancing their data analytics with a focus on cloud-based data.
- Provide support services for a portfolio of business applications, mostly cloud-based
- Enter vendor service requests and follow them to completion
- Coordinate updates/upgrades, and facilitate testing in multiple environments
- Troubleshoot user errors and provide timely and high-quality customer service
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement fixes to reduce future errors; must be good at troubleshooting
- Document issues and solutions in the Service Now ITSM for EMR
- Follow up on issues and questions related to daily operations; have excellent written and verbal communication skills with both clinical end-users and technical end-users
- May include participation in an after-hours on-call rotation
- Develop and maintain data extracts and reports as needed for EMR
- SSIS packages, SQL scripting, and/or Oracle experience is a plus
- Must be an experienced application analyst
- 3+ years’ experience in supporting cloud-based business systems or EMR
- Familiar with vendor coordination tasks
- Experience managing testing in multiple environments
- A professional and experienced application analyst who understands troubleshooting
- Prefer experience working in Oracle, building SSIS packages, and SQL scripting
- History supporting MARS is a plus.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Application Management & Support
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No