at WSFS Bank
WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Loan Servicing Specialist to support Business Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Small Business and Reverse Mortgage lending by performing a wide variety of maintenance to multiple systems. The Loan Servicing Specialist will manually establish all new Commercial, Construction, Small Business Loans and Lines of Credit on the FIS system, and use the nCino Sales Partner loan system to analyze legal documents and internal bank documents and create boarding data sheets and update data as necessary. The incumbent will set up customer records, loan accounts, commitments and notes in the IBS loan core system, as well as maintain and enter collateral and Tickler remarks for future loan changes and calls. In addition to new loan input, the associate will set up SBA, HMDA, CRA and Construction Interest Reserves, and will set up and maintain participations, letters of credit, flood insurance, ACH and autopay loan features. The Loan Servicing Specialist will process renewals and other system and coding changes as needed. The incumbent assists with payment, advance postings, and file management duties including filing trailing documents, fulfilling file requests and will cross train in other functions to assist when needed.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm position, located at our Bank Center in Wilmington, DE.
- Some college or 4 years of banking experience.
- 2 years of loan servicing experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, general ledger balancing, and financial fundamentals is preferred.
- Previous banking experience is required.
- At least 2 years in loan accounting, investor reporting, commercial loan servicing or customer service experience is required.
- Previous experience with real estate loan documentation is preferred.
- Must possess Microsoft Office skills.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.