at WSFS Bank
A division of WSFS Bank, Cash Connect is proud to be a leading national provider of ATM Cash Management and Deposit Safe Services. Cash Connect’s continual commitment to innovation has helped our clients remain at the forefront of change. The ATM Industry Association (ATMIA) and ATMMarketplace.com have honored Cash Connect with their prestigious Award for Excellence. Cash Connect continues to reinvent service vendor management, ATM Cash Forecasting, and Vault Cash resale.
The Cash Operations Analyst is responsible for performing all functions required to reconcile 100+ settlement accounts within strict deadlines. These functions include: reconcilement of daily dispensed from the processor files to ACH deposits received, researching and resolving variances, processing account exceptions and/or adjustments, balancing transactions to the database and posting end-of-day entry general ledgers and settlement accounts as required. The incumbent will reconcile daily incoming ACH credits against imported transaction files for Vault Cash and Cash Managed ATMs under contract with Cash Connect. Included in this responsibility would be the ability to execute any necessary balancing adjustments to ensure accurate reporting and identification of settlement issues, and to independently resolve routine daily reconcilement issues and escalate issues as needed to the Treasury Manager. Additional responsibilities include seeking problem resolution with customers, internal staff, and ATM processing networks related to missing transaction files, settlement funds, and other items that affect the daily ACH reconcilement; preparing and executing daily entries to settlement and general ledger accounts necessary in the account balancing and invoices processes; and researching and reporting initial ATM cash loads that have aged 7 days without dispensed transactions. The Cash Operations Analyst will also assist the Treasury Manager to input and system maintenance within the Cash Connect ATM system related to billing contracts on Vault Cash, Deposit Safe, and Merchant Revenue Sharing Programs as well as with the monthly distribution of Merchant invoices and invoice payments.
The schedule is a 40-hour work week, located at our Cash Connect office in Newark, DE.
- Associate’s degree, preferably in a Business or Technology curriculum, or equivalent experience in an operations support or quality assurance work group is required.
- Previous experience in reconciling financial data files and manual data input or maintenance is preferred.
- Must possess practical knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures for account reconciling.
- Must be able to work in a deadline driven environment and prioritize high volume work assignments and responsibilities effectively to meet daily and monthly individual and team goals.
- Must be able to quickly understand and assess workflows and offer creative solutions to improve operating efficiency and accuracy.
- Must have experience in developing and executing test plans for testing data applications and changes is preferred.
- Must be proficient in Windows and Microsoft software products, and have the ability to develop and understanding of in-house applications.
- Must have strong analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- A private ISP connection to work offsite is needed.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.