at WSFS Bank
WSFS Bank is currently seeking a BankCard Dispute Specialist.The BankCard Dispute Specialist will be responsible for handling a variety of routine and non-routine functions and services for WSFS Debit Cards, Credit Cards, ATM Cards, and HELOC Cards. The position requires the ability to investigate, research, and provide error resolution for disputes, potential fraudulent activity, cardholder record maintenance issues, card status maintenance issues and/or compliance concerns. The incumbent will be responsible for providing stellar customer service to internal and external customers, completing production tasks of dispute processing, (may include lost/stolen processing, card maintenance, and travel notifications), and adhering to established departmental service level agreements, controls, policies and procedures. The incumbent will handle all aspects of customer EFT/POS disputes within Regulation E and VISA guidelines, apply conditional credits, complete cardholder correspondence and monitor chargebacks-in-process. The incumbent will serve as a subject matter expert for all Associates to provide support to Retail Banking Offices and the Contact Center, investigate disputed debit card transactions to reduce the Bank's losses, escalate anomalies such as fraudulent activity to the department manager and/or Operational Risk department, and perform new card set-up, cardholder record maintenance, and card status maintenance.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week Mon. – Fri., 8:00 am - 5:00 pm at our Operations Center in North Wilmington, DE.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Must have minimum of 2-3 years of experience in transaction services operations.
- Must have previous debit and/or credit card operations experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of Visa operating rules.
- Must have a working knowledge of Regulation E.
- Must have practical knowledge in Bank Card operations, as well as other areas that may include transaction support activities including research and adjustments, reconcilements, ATM operations, wire transfers, or other support areas.
- Must have an understanding of payments networks, as well as banking products and services.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office products.