at VIVA USA Inc. in Newark, Delaware, United States
This is an entry-level role that will provide training and the opportunity to work for a global company with a highly regulated work environment. A production worker completes a wide variety of production and manufacturing related tasks in Fill/Pack Finished Production Areas. This role will be involved in manufacturing medical diagnostic test kits.
Position requires the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including safety glasses, gloves, lab coats and safety shoes. PPE will be provided by the client. Individuals may be required to sit or stand for long periods of time. Position requires lifting materials up to 50 lbs. Based on business needs individuals may be required to work overtime and/or may be asked to modify their work hours.
Responsibilities and Job Tasks, may include, but are not limited to:
1. Operate fill production manufacturing equipment.
2. Inspect and package finished product.
3. Verify raw materials to ensure batches manufactured contain correct components and quantities.
4. Assist and partner with support personnel to troubleshoot manufacturing related issues.
5. Follow production area procedures and area guidelines as written.
6. Comply with quality system and regulatory agencies: FDA, ISO, OSHA, etc.
7. Follow all area safety rules and procedures.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Attention to detail
• Problem Solving and troubleshooting
• Desire to learn new processes / function
• Interpersonal Skills
• Strong communicator
• Team player
High school diploma or equivalent degree is required.
Desirable experiences include:
FDA Regulated Facility
Manufacturing equipment operation
Good Documentation Practices
Good manufacturing practices
PC Skills (MS Office Software, Outlook, Word, Documentum, etc.)
Optional Info to Include (as needed):
• This job may require working with controlled substances. A Criminal background check and Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) screening may be required.
• This job may require working with biohazards.