at Ametek in Newark, Delaware, United States
AMETEK Process Instruments is a worldwide manufacturer of process analyzers and instrumentation. We focus our experience on designing new, innovative analyzers that help our customers achieve higher levels of productivity and quality. By seeking out ways to overcome the limitations of current methods of process monitoring, control, and quality assurance, we have created some of the most capable, unique technologies in the world. A business unit of the Process and Analytical Instruments division of AMETEK Inc., we are part of a global corporation with a growth plan founded on four key strategies: Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions, Global & Market Expansion and New Products.
We are looking for a Material Handler to join our team.
High school education or equivalent
Computer literacy in an ERP system (Microsoft Navision a plus) and Microsoft Office
Familiarity with shipping and storeroom procedures is desirable
Ability to lift up to 65 lbs.
- Responsible for the handling of all incoming inventory and maintaining the highest level of inventory accuracy. Duties include the receipt, storing and dispersing of all materials in accordance with AMETEK policies and procedures on a timely basis.
- Ensure inventory accuracy through cycle counting of inventory in accordance to AMETEK requirements.
- Excellent people and communication skills are required (both oral and written).
- Must be willing to work overtime and/or weekend operations hours.
- Other duties deemed necessary by business conditions.
AMETEK is a highly technical manufacturing company made up of 40 industry leading companies. Our mission is to solve our customers' most challenging problems with differentiated technology solutions. We employee 18,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries. AMETEK (NYSE:AME) is a component of the S&P 500. Visit www.ametek.com for more information.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1 (866) 263-8359.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity