at Alsco in New Castle, Delaware, United States
We are Alsco Uniforms. Weve been working hard for our customers since 1889 when we invented the uniform and linen rental industry. Alsco Uniforms has grown into a worldwide leader serving over 350,000 customers in 13 countries. Its our job every day to make every aspect of the customer experience better. Whatever our customers need, Alsco Uniforms finds the answers that work for them.
Our employees are the heart and soul of Alsco Uniforms. As a result, we have a long history of strong financial performance, continuous improvement, and customer service. Were seeking driven professionals with ambition to grow within our company. Wed love to talk to you about how you can fit into our team of diverse individuals and how your hard work will be rewarded with competitive pay and benefits and ongoing career development.
Join our team and build your career with Alsco Uniforms!
The Customer Service Coordinator (CSC) drives customer loyalty through response to inbound customer calls and proactive outbound calls. The CSC coordinates the flow of information to and from the Service Department and follows up with customers to ensure satisfactory resolution. Performs other duties as required and reports to the Service Manager.
Our full-time employees enjoy:
401K Plan with Company Match
Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA
Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
Vacation, Sick Time, Holidays
Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Learning & Development Opportunities
Inclusive and Diverse Team Environment
- In a courteous and professional manner, respond to customer service needs according to company policy and procedures.
- Make outbound calls or respond to inbound calls, performing such tasks as audits, up-selling opportunities, problem resolution, sales lead referral, customer follow-up and processing order requests.
- Coordinate the flow of information within the Service Department, maintain call logs and files, check night messages, contact personnel as appropriate, print daily reports and arrange deliveries.
- Ensure customer loyalty and outstanding customer service, all with a sense of urgency. Build relationships, communicate openly, educate customers, manage customer needs and proactively resolve concerns in cooperation with supervision.
- Prepare, distribute and track Welcome packets, renewals, service agreements, yearly/monthly reports, and other paperwork.
- Monitor and report competitive activity.
- Follow written and verbal instructions, attend meetings and perform other tasks as directed by supervision.
- Work with and support other service personnel as required by supervision.
- Demonstrate excellence in telephone skills.
- Demonstrate excellence in internal/external customer service, sales and relationship building skills.
- Good experience and skills in MS Office and basic administrative tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, ability to comprehend and follow direction, as well as good time management skills and being a team player.
- Recognize colors, sizes and types of product and count, add and subtract accurately.
- High School graduation or similar experience.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Offices and service areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, Service Center or depot.
Eligible candidates must be vaccinated against COVID.
For a general...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity