at Pepsi Bottling Ventures in Harrington, Delaware, United States
Unbottle YOUR Potential at Pepsi Bottling Ventures!
We offer a competitive wage based on experience!
Purpose of Job: Manages the overall execution and delivery of product on volume, revenue, account growth, and cost control of the assigned sales department.
- Directs the planning, strategic goals, and objectives of the assigned segment.
- Performs full range of managerial duties for employees supervised including coaching/counseling, hiring, terminating, and employee development.
- Tracks daily sales for both individual sales representatives and total segment.
- Develops key account call list and conducts regular visits.
- Ensures all cold bottle accounts meet or exceed PBV standards.
- Manages all resets with available resources.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required and five (5) years sales experience required, preferably in the beverage industry.
- Must be able to obtain a Class A CDL license.
- Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Margin Minder experience preferred.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Must be able to direct and motivate others.
- Must have good troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- The ability to multi-task and set priorities is required.
- Must have numerical aptitude.
- Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
- Must be able to meet PBV driving qualifications.
- Must be able to work hours necessary to complete assigned tasks.
- Frequently (34%-66%) required to sit, walk, and stand.
- Occasionally (0%33%) required to climb and lift up to 30 pounds.
- Requires the occasional ability to twist, carry, pull, reach, kneel, bend, push, and kick.
At Pepsi, we spread home-grown joy, in our special Pepsi Bottling Ventures way! Pepsi Bottling Ventures is the nations largest private bottler and distributor of Pepsi beverages. Pepsi Bottling Ventures is based in NC, SC, MD, & DE.
We offer competitive pay and great benefits including:
- Two Medical Options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- FSA / HSA Accounts
- 401(K), with up to 5% Pepsi Match
- Paid Personal Days after 60 days of employment
- Paid Vacation Days after 5 months of employment
- 9 Paid Holidays, eligibility begins day 1.
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Legal Plan Access
- Educational Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement, up to $3,000 a year
- Comprehensive Work/Life Wellness Program (EAP)
- Opportunities for career growth and development
And so much more...
Join the Pepsi Family Today!
Unfortunately, we will be unable to offer visa sponsorships to candidates.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity