at WSFS Bank
A division of WSFS Bank, Cash Connect supports over 35,000 ATMs and Remote Cash Capture (RCC) devices in all 50 states and is recognized as a leader in the industry. Cash Connect has received numerous awards from Industry Associations for its spirit of innovation and excellence.
The Financial Institution & Cash Logistics Relationship Manager will be responsible for the sales and marketing of ATM, RCC, including Smart Safes and Cash Recyclers, and other service offerings, which include: vault cash funding and provisional credit solutions, to FIs, independent sales organizations, retailers, and financial service organizations. The incumbent will be responsible for prospecting customers, managing client relationships, analyzing product and relationship profitability, and supporting product development and marketing. The incumbent will travel and meet various clients and vendors at their places of business and visit ATM and Smart Safe sites as necessary. The incumbent will also represent Cash Connect at industry trade shows as an exhibitor and potentially a presenter. Lead marketing FI strategy and implementation meetings that consist of members from different areas of the Bank and present to senior management committees or user committees as required. Financial Institution & Cash Logistics Relationship Manager will conduct meetings with clients, vendors, and Bank management to ensure compliance standards.
This position will have an office located in Newark, DE, and will spend time traveling to meet with customers and vendors. At times w orking remotely may be required., and therefore candidates need reliable home internet access.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Marketing required.
- Must have thorough knowledge of marketing functions, sales process and CRM.
- Must have a minimum of five years of experience working in the Banking or Financial Services industry.
- Must have a minimum of five years of sales and marketing experience, preferably in the ATM or Financial services industry.
- Must have a good understanding of banking and technology applications in banking environment.
- Must have a high degree of problem-solving ability.
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office software products.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as excellent listening and presentation skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to travel to the clients’ place of business.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.