at UKRAINE EXPRESS INC. in New Castle, Delaware, United States
- Examine, evaluate, and investigate eligibility for or conformity with laws and regulations governing contract compliance of licenses and permits, and perform other compliance and enforcement inspection and analysis activities as needed.
- Ensure the company functions in a legal and ethical manner while meeting its business goals.
- Responsible for developing compliance programs, reviewing company policies, and advising management on possible risks.
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Develop and review company’s compliance policies in general and in particular in relation to contractual work with customers and companies from Ukraine.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
Mater's Degree in Law
24 months of prior work experience as a Compliance Officer/Compliance Manager