at VIVA USA Inc. in Newark, Delaware, United States
Exciting upcoming opportunity in the technical operations group to conduct BioRad controls value assignment for the client new platform Atellica, as well as support Technical Operations projects/testing.
Technician position to perform laboratory testing activities including maintenance of analyzers, perform various testing protocols. Individual will carry out assay testing on systems, compile data and report results. Working knowledge of lab instruments namely pH meter spectrophotometer, pipettes etc.
- the client mens’ Healthcare Sector is one of the world’s largest suppliers to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, medical information technology and hearing aids. the client mens - Healthcare offers its customers products and solutions for the entire lifecycle of patient care – from prevention and early detection, to diagnosis, treatment, and aftercare.
- This position will support activities related to Atellica controls value assignments for clinical chemistry. This contract position is in the technical operations group reporting to staff biochemist.
-Maintenance of analyzers, perform various testing protocols. Individual will carry out assay testing on systems, compile data and report results.
- Candidate must have laboratory knowledge, good laboratory practices, detail oriented and well organized to perform in this position. Working knowledge of lab equipment, chemistry analyzers and good documentation practices is essential to serve in this roll.
- As a member of the technical operations group you will provide testing and technical support as needed by the project tasks.
- Conduct Atellica controls testing, value assignments and data organization as per project requirements.
- Responsibilities include analyzer maintenance, keeping inventories of system fluids, assay reagents calibrators and controls.
- Lead scheduling activities to prioritize Atellica controls testing, troubleshoot any technical issues that may come up during testing and work with other team members.
- Organize data as required by the project.
-Complete testing/projects for Dimension, Vista, Stratus, Advia
- Perform/complete all assigned task in a timely manner.
- A successful candidate will have Associate or BS in chemistry/biology, or Medical technology and preferably 1 to 2 years for BS or Associate degree 3+ years of experience related to biochemistry, chemistry, clinical chemistry, and/or medical diagnostics.
- Diagnostic industry experience is preferred or related chemistry/biology experience in a directly related field, or clinical lab experience.
Shift Start and End Time
8AM to 5PM