at WSFS Bank
WSFS Bank is seeking an Information Security Operations Manager. The Information Security Operations Manager will report to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and establish a common vision and strategy to protect the bank’s corporate systems and data. The Information Security Operations Manager will oversee security systems, such as data protection controls, encryption, vulnerability scanning, pen testing, data loss prevention, and web access security. The Information Security Operations Manager will serve as the subject matter expert for security operations and will reduce risk to WSFS Bank through a combination of strong technical capabilities, strategic thinking, leading effectively, and excellent documentation and communication skills. The Information Security Operations Manager will manage the Security Operations team, which oversees these systems' proper deployment, configuration, and functioning.
- Manage and support the daily activities of the Cyber Security Team
- Maintain data to support Key Performance Indicators and Key Risk Indicators respective of the area of management.
- Oversee the Vulnerability Management program and ensure acceptable risk levels are maintained.
- Oversee all Data Loss Prevention related projects and activities. Ensure violations are investigated and appropriate actions are taken to protect data.
- Manage the Information Security ticketing system queue and assign tickets to the appropriate personnel.
- Act as the internal Information Security consultant to other business lines and technology teams by providing advice on risks, vulnerabilities and best practices on new and existing products and services, current and proposed changes to practices and technology changes.
- Maintain a current knowledge of Cyber Security industry trends through seminars, training, and related certifications.
- Assist the Governance Risk and Compliance Manager with activities related to Cyber Security Maturity enhancements.
- Maintain a robust Cyber Security Awareness Program. Tracks enforce and report on training module completion.
- Serve as the primary source for Information Security related company-wide communications.
- Monitor and maintain all information security infrastructure.
- Directs and/or performs any specific duties or assignments as requested by the CISO.
- Ensure the work of the security operations team is allocated and duties are being fulfilled.
- Represent the Information Security Team and information security interests on assigned working groups, task forces, and technology projects
- Provide oversight and have responsibilities for SecOps metrics and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security or related technology field or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Must have 7+ years of practical and progressive security operations experience with information security tools, systems, practices, policies, and procedures. Banking or financial services industry experience highly preferred.
- Must have 5+ years of experience managing an information security operations team
- Must have Security Certifications such as CISSP, Certified Ethical Hacker, Penetration Tester, or certification(s) in progress
- Must have a working knowledge of: VM environments, Linux, Kali Linux, Windows Server, Cisco Firewalls, Microsoft.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the NIST Cyber Framework and implementation of related controls.
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory requirements in the financial services industry.
- Prior experience working with Bank Examiners, External Auditors, Customers, and various law enforcement agencies is highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the bank including Senior Management, Division and Department heads and Information Technology associates.
- Demonstrated conflict management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.