at AECOM in Newark, Delaware, United States
AECOM is seeking an Environmental Project Manager / Environmental Engineer to manage a variety of oil and gas investigation/remediation projects in the NJ area. This full-time position within our Environmental group can be located in an AECOM office in and around NJ (remote work is an option if applicable to project responsibilities). The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate investigation/remediation project and remedial design experience, require a strong focus on health and safety, be detailed orientated, excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to work independently, and will be capable of working collaboratively in a high-performance team.
At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
- Managing scope, schedule, and budget for small to mid-sized investigation/remediation projects
- Completing a variety of remedial designs
- Building strong client relationships
- Client and regulatory correspondence
- Technical report writing and review
- Analyzes and applies solutions to atypical and/or semi-complex and challenging issues within area of expertise
- Health and safety stewardship, including local field visits
- Preparing cost estimates and proposals
- Working effectively with project teams, clients, and all other stakeholders
- Coordinating work schedules with AECOM staff and subcontractors
- Responsible for quality control of tasks
- Mentor project Jr. staff
- Will require some regional travel for field visit
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or closely related field and 2+ years of Project Management experience and or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
- Valid driver’s license
- 8 years of experience as environmental remediation engineer in environmental consulting with verifiable remediation design exp.
- 4 years of project management experience
- PE license
- Experience working with environmental regulatory agencies
- 40-Hour HAZWOPER Training
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
- This position may be subject to a pre-employment Motor Vehicle Record Screening.
- This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Line Environment
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 267039BR
Additional Locations US – Conshohocken, PA – 625 West Ridge Pike, US – New York, NY – 125 Broad Street, US – Newark, DE – 248 Chapman Rd
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account