at Siemens Healthineers in Newark, Delaware, United States
Job Family: Information Technology
Req ID: 304370
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as IT Operations Professional – Site Management:
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an IT Operations Professional – Site Management, you will be responsible for :
· Working directly with Head of Site and EUC Management to support the DX user base with respect to daily Onsite and Remote IT Support
· Intake and resolution of Level 1/2 IT issues through a shared and remote support model
· Complex IT problem solving and investigation of recurring IT issues
· Resolving on premise IT issues that may arise or be dispatched to your local location
· Staying up to date on the latest IT service offerings, active migration projects, and technical resolutions affecting SHS and the DX user base
· Escalating any unresolved issues and/or Major Incidents to the Site Management EUE team
· Standard Shared IT bar shift and potential shift coverage changes to support the follow-the-sun model
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Healthineers
· Complex and dynamic IT environments
· Fast paced corporate environment with demanding customer base that require continuous uptime and quick resolutions to IT issues
· Collaboration with a Global team across multiple regions and time zones
· Experience working as part technical team to share information and experiences in order to foster a collaborate support environment
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· You have excellent communication skills (written, verbal) focused on translation of IT technical resolutions to end user business language
· L1/L2 deep technical problem-solving capability in many facets of Information Technology
· Mid-Level Experience with End User Computing, Datacenter Technologies, and Networking
· You work effectively in global, multi-cultural teams
· Solid professional judgment and ability to escalate unresolved issues to appropriate management in a timely fashion
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
· Minimum of 5-8 years of experience with IT Deskside Support and/or IT Systems Analyst role(s)
· On premise work 80%; remote work 20%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp\%20English\formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here (https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html) .To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account