at Benedictine Programs and Services in Ridgley, Maryland, United States
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the placement, scheduling and training of individuals with developmental disabilities for a productive and fulfilling work experience, according to strengths and needs of each individual.
- Maintain open communication with Program Coordinators and Meaningful Day Team Leads regarding individual's performance.
- Ensure staff record progress of students/individuals' work, in Therap or other record, and behavior forms if applicable. Provide documentation as requested.
- Maintain a weekly production schedule/meeting, monthly sales report, and monthly invoices and develop a progress report every six months.
- Ensure individual's bi-weekly payroll is submitted in MITC if applicable.
- Resolve any department issues including-equipment upgrades, equipment maintenance, quality workmanship, production is completed on time and individuals/students are being served to the best of their abilities following their IEP or PCP goals.
- Provide direction, training, supervision, performance management and daily support to Graphics staff.
- Develop and monitor work schedules.
- Hire staff as needed to meet staffing goals.
- Oversee the onboarding and training of newly hired staff.
- As needed, conduct corrective action meetings and/or conduct disciplinary action meetings with corresponding documentation.
- Complete 90 day evaluations for new hires and annual performance evaluations for all direct report staff.
- Schedule and monitor staff's required trainings to ensure compliance.
- Review and approve timecards or online time submissions for staff and submit to Finance in accordance with payroll deadlines.
- Create systems and processes to ensure efficiencies in work flow, production, billing and invoicing.
- Prepare a pricing guide for screen printing, embroidery, signage and promotional printing for price quoting. Oversee sales and/or quoting of each job accurately to customers in timely manner while providing excellent customer service.
- Approve purchases/coding and submit approved invoices to AP for processing.
- Track all Graphics financials. Work with Manager and Finance staff on developing and monitoring annual budget.
- Work with Finance staff on system for follow up with customers who are delinquent on paying bill.
- Organize events for marketing of the Graphics Department. Ex. Caroline County Chamber Member, Summerfest, Etc.
- Oversee/complete artwork files on the server according to department specifications: Screen Printing, Promotional, Signage and Embroidery.
- Provide backup to Graphic Designer.
- Compose, cut, weed and assemble signs, banners, magnetic, decals, etc on The Roland Digital Printer and the Roland Plotter.
- Oversee department safety requirements and maintain a safe working environment.
- Oversee inventory management; order supplies as needed.
- Work with Foundation on grant appliances for any technology and/or equipment and upgrades needed for all areas of the graphics department.