at Delaware State Housing Authority in Dover, Delaware, United States
Essential functions are fundamental, core and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties. Since specifications are descriptive and not restrictive, incumbents can complete job duties of similar kind not specifically listed here.
- Performs initial move-in certification and processing of leasing documents.
- Performs annual and interim certification of residents to determine changes in income, expenses and family composition.
- Schedules and performs annual and special apartment inspections.
- Monitors resident compliance with MTW, DSHA and HUD rules, regulations and requirements, and takes appropriate actions when necessary.
- Monitors rent payment and related charges and appropriate collection actions.
- Determines services needed by the community and delivers same to the site.
- Manages existing programs to maximize use by clients and meet service needs.
- Resolves client complaints regarding services.
- Allocates space at the site for agency use, performs routine maintenance inspections, implements preventive maintenance and provides for safety of facility and clients.
- Conducts meetings to ensure that provider agencies and site staff are informed of programmatic and administrative policy/procedural changes and to discuss inter-agency operational problems and possible solutions.
- Plans, assigns, reviews, and evaluates the work of site staff providing such services as building and grounds maintenance.
- Prepares, maintains and/or oversees maintenance of required records and reports.
- Meets with community groups, public/private service agencies, individuals and other concerned parties to explain services and un-met needs. Works with clients to resolve service problems and/or explain program requirements.
- Performs related work as required.