at Perdue Farms Inc - Georgetown in Georgetown, Delaware, United States
- The overall purpose of this position is to work directly with The HR Recruitment team in accomplishing Daily and Weekly hiring goals.
- Be able to cross train in different aspects of the Human Resources department and conduct orientation.
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate / Conduct new hire orientation in various languages.
- Conduct Safety Presentations when needed.
- Meet / Greet visitors in the lobby.
- Assist with benefits meetings.
- Provide assistance with translation.
- Document daily call outs on call in log.
- Interview applicants, schedule applicants, conduct interviews, prepare / extend offers, etc.
- Complete necessary system training to include: Success Factors, ADP, DNA, etc.
- Prepare / create IDs for associates.
- Keep up with the documentation, scanning, and filing of office pap