at Fireside Partners Inc. in Dover, Delaware, United States
Fireside Partners, Inc. is an industry-leading worldwide emergency services provider to some of the most well-known brands and families. Join a team that responds to emergencies and disasters around the world. It all starts with you and our ultra-modern, high-speed, and high-tech Emergency Operations Center.
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Dental, Health, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off
- Parental Leave
Purpose of Position: As an EOC Controller, you will provide guidance and support to aviation clients experiencing critical events and emergencies and coordinate Fireside Partners’ emergency response activities. While not responding to emergencies, your primary role will be monitoring a large fleet of aircraft and marine vessels for emergencies and service disruptions. You will also research and analyze briefings, news reports, social media platforms, and other data sources for potential impacts on clients’ operations. Finally, you will assist clients with general requests and service inquiries and support Fireside Partners’ Air-SOS, HELP Team, Effects Management Center, and Production personnel.
This position description intends to provide a representative summary of critical functions and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job-related duties other than those outlined in this job description.
- Monitor flights in progress, identify parameter exceedance events, and take appropriate actions to minimize further negative impacts
- Monitor and analyze various briefings, news reports, social media platforms
- Coordinate emergency response activities, as well as provide guidance and support to clients during critical events and emergencies
- Support on-scene responders
- Professionally coach and support various levels of client management
- Conduct client onboardings and service reviews
- Maintain and update business profiles, operational references, and other business-related records
- Facilitate sales, training, and technical writing teams’ efforts
- Occasional shiftwork, including rotational coverage of overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in civil, commercial, or military aviation operations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and variable environment with shifting priorities
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel)
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Licensure or certification as a pilot, aircraft dispatcher, or air traffic controller
- Experience or education in emergency and/or crisis management
- Working knowledge of regulations and standards governing civil and commercial aviation
- Proficient at interpreting aviation weather reports, NOTAMs, advisories, etc.
- NIMS ICS 100/200 and IS 700/800 certified
- Previous experience in customer service, account management, or technical support
- Minimum of a High School Diploma