at Robert Half in Dover, Delaware, United States
Description Robert Half is working with a healthcare company in Dover, DE who is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist on a contract-to-full-time basis! If you are passionate about delivering the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, related to how the proper handling of cash receipts impacts patients and families, then this position is for you!
What you will be responsible for:
- Post assigned cash control groups, post lockbox payments from remittance images, accurate posting of payments to patient accounts
- Balance and approve all cash control groups and other batches with no open or unbalances batches by end of shift
- Conduct phone calls to insurance and patients regarding payments to determine the correct patient account where the payment should be applied
- Resolves all payments placed in unapplied within 7 days
- Reviews loaded and assigned electronic remittance advice file runs
- Corrects reported posting errors within 2 business days
What you need:
- At least 1-2 years of banking, bookkeeping or medical office experience or minimum of 3 months of intern/externship of medical billing experience from a certification program
- Basic computer literacy and calculator experience including Microsoft Excel and 10-key touch skills
If you or anyone you know is immediately available for work and interested in learning more, apply online today or call us at 302-252-3770! Requirements Medical Billing, 10 Key Skills, Accounts Receivable (AR)
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.