at Rogers Corporation in Bear, Delaware, United States
This position will manage the engineering function at a division, including process engineering product engineering, and/or project engineering.
- Lead the division Engineering group to determine the most effective means of meeting manufacturing/divisional goals (safety, yield, quality, delivery, productivity), driving process improvement, and supporting lean Six Sigma as well as 5S (7S) efforts.
- Integral part of the product development team, and provide guidance for DPSC, from a design for manufacturing perspective. Support product qualifications and new product launches.
- Prioritize project work and provide capital budget recommendations.
- Support quality system integration, upgrades, and compliance to IATF16949
- Support facilities needs and growth, and help ensure safety and environmental compliance.
- Hire, train, supervise, and develop staff. Plan for succession.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or a related field
- 10+ years' experience in related engineering positions
- Project management experience
- Significant supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Principles
- 5+ years' in Engineering Management role
- MS Engineering
- Experience with ISO 9001/9002 & TS 16949
- Experience in the Automotive industry
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity