at Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems in New Castle, Delaware, United States
Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems is a leading second-stage manufacturer of heavy equipment in the Mid-Atlantic region, and we are looking for an experienced heavy equipment mechanic that is ready to get their hands dirty while taking their career to new heights. If you are passionate about heavy equipment and want to be a part of a successful company, our chassis technician position is what you have been waiting for.
As a Chassis Technician, you will:
- Make sure equipment is well-maintained and safe for our customers.
- Use Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems diagnostic equipment to research and complete repairs.
- Complete preventative maintenance repairs-like replacing or rotating tires-and completing vehicle component lubrication and replacement, some electrical system repairs, and cooling system maintenance on gas and diesel engine vehicles.
- Maintain paperwork/electronic documentation of work performed (work orders) in a thorough and timely manner.
- Partner with the service manager to learn new skills using Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems technician training and hands-on coaching.
- Other duties assigned as needed.