at Chubb in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
We are the worlds largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer with operations in 54 countries, exceptional financial strength, and a broad range of personal and commercial insurance products. As an underwriting company, we assess, assume, and manage risk with insight and discipline. We service and pay our claims fairly and promptly. We combine the precision of craftsmanship with decades of experience to conceive our craft and deliver the very best insurance coverage and service to individuals and families, and businesses of all sizes.
Chubbs insurance businesses in North America serve clients ranging from the largest multinationals, mid-size companies and small businesses to high-net-worth individuals, middle-income consumers and farmers and ranchers.
Who We Are
We are a unique global organization with a culture of individuals passionately committed to our respective crafts. With underwriting at our core, each of us contributes to providing the best insurance coverage and service to our clients.Working together, we are one Chubb. Our highly collaborative, inclusive nature helps us drive better business outcomes through diversity of background, experiences, insights, and values. We approach problems with a can-do attitude and are committed to developing deep relationships all while moving quickly tomeet client needs.
Internships with Chubb
Our summer internship program offers the chance to have practical, real-world experience at one of the worlds leading P&C insurance companies. As a part of the program, you will have the opportunity to work on business specific projects where you will gain knowledge and experience to supplement and strengthen your academic skills. For those who excel in the program, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss full-time employment opportunities at Chubb after graduation.
As part of our internship program, you will receive:
- Targeted business training designed to help you refine your professional skills and acumen critical to the success of Chubb professionals
- Technical training to deepen your skill level within your chosen discipline, and an understanding of our broader industry
- Access to additional training to compliment your professional development
- Students pursuing a bachelors degree in Business with a major in Finance or Accounting will be considered
- Strong GPA; 3.3 or higher preferred
- Oral and written communication skills
- Leadership experience through work or involvement in community service, athletics, clubs, or other activities preferred
- Technically adept/digitally savvy
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates, and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences, and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity