at Roses Store in Seaford, Delaware, United States
Full Job Description
COME GROW WITH US!
Roses discount stores is looking for a successful Assistant Store Manager that has experience in driving sales, providing world-class customer service, developing and leading an outstanding team. If you are a proven, successful leader with a history of exceeding expectations and are looking for an opportunity to grow your career, then our leadership positions are for you!
- Management of total store operations to achieve an efficient and profitable store with a sales volume of 1.5 million or more.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed by all team members.
- Hire, Coach, Train & Retain Team Members.
- Develop and maintain positive customer and community relations.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- High School diploma or GED
- 3-4 years of related experience in retail management with demonstrated achievements and progressive responsibilities.
- Demonstrated level of proficiency and knowledge of human resource management, merchandising, and strong communication, planning, and leadership skills.
- Team oriented work style
- The candidate should possess good communication skills and project positive leadership with the ability to Hire, Coach, Train & Retain Team Members.