at Perdue Farms Inc - Georgetown in Georgetown, Delaware, United States
Maintains, repairs, rebuilds and adjusts refrigeration, boiler and compressed air equipment in areas of responsibility by analyzing, calibrating, replacing, repairing or rebuilding all equipment and machinery within established guidelines. Must have all required personal tools and have the ability to learn to use and operate hand tools and industrial shop equipment. Must be able to work swing shifts.
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Read and understand equipment manuals.
- Climb ladder to service elevated equipment.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on machines as directed.
- Fix equipment when a breakdown occurs.
- Walk, carrying boxes, tools and machine parts on wet and greasy floors for distance over 100 foot during performance of job function.