at Air Liquide in Newark, Delaware, United States
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support at the research center in instrumentation which includes: calibration of gas sensors, transmitters, control valves and devices, pressure relief valves, gauges etc.
- Installation and troubleshooting of instrumentation on research platforms etc.
- Perform general repairs from work requests, troubleshoot, repair and Instrument and Control (I & C) equipment, resolve technical and operational issues.
- Fabrication and Installation of gas tubing systems.
- Serve as a safety role model; promote a high level of safety awareness; adhere to and support the continuous improvement of all safety practices / procedures.
- Assist Facilities personnel in other occupations as needed.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to support research.
- Work occasional overtime, on call shifts and fill in on other shifts as needed which may require weekend or evening work