at Air Liquide in Newark, Delaware, United States
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a safety role model; promote a high level of safety awareness; adhere to and support the continuous improvement of all safety practices / procedures.
- Machining and fabrication to support Campus
- General mechanical lab and pilot setups.
- Installation of gas tubing and valve systems including Orbital welding of tubing systems. Including Valve panel fabrication.
- Troubleshoot and repair pumps, compressors and rotating equipment.
- Perform general repairs for Campus from work requests, troubleshooting, repair of equipment, and resolution of technical and operational issues.
- Participate in the creation, updates and reviews of HAZ-OPS, P&IDs, and SOPs.
- Assist Facilities personnel in other occupations as needed. This is a multi-craft position.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to support research.
- Work occasional overtime, on call shifts and fill in on other shifts as needed which may require weekend or evening work