at Chemours in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Chemours is seeking a Planning Solver Expert to join our growing Titanium Technologies Global Supply Chain team! This position will report directly to the Global Supply Chain Manager.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work across multifunctional teams to assist in OMP design, testing, and implementation, particularly in the S&OP module and its interconnections to FCT and OPR modules.
- Actively participate in relevant agile cadence meetings.
- Special focus on mathematical programming solver and tuning.
- Assist with work process translation from current state to future state within the OMP framework.
- Assist with end to end model optimization and scenario evaluation as needed. Analyze different as-requested business case studies to understand impacts to the business.
- Support Titanium Technologies business in the upcoming MEIO module.
- Support the business to continually improve and adapt the SOP module and mathematical programming solver to the then current business needs.
The following is required for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain / Business Management, Engineering, or related experience
- Minimum of ten (10) years of demonstrated experience & results in at least two of the following areas: manufacturing, (global) planning, S&OP/IBP, and/or supply chain management
- Experience in the configuration and deployment of the OMP SOP & MEIO Modules
- Knowledge of Mathematical Programming Solver, including solver tuning
- Comprehensive knowledge of supply chain processes in OMP’s chemical solutions framework
- Effective communication skills and strong interpersonal and influence skills
- Flexible, organizer (self-managing, able to set priorities), problem solver (good decision-making skills in cases of uncertainty)
- Proficiency with SAP, preferably S4 HANA and the interface to OMP
- Experience in planning master data and interdependencies
- Experience in Integrated Business Management, interdependencies between the steps, and translation to systems
- Experience using analytics and metrics to assess supply chain performance and identify and quantify improvement opportunities
The following is preferred for this role:
- APICS or other Supply Chain / Operations certification
- Multiple project experiences participating in S&OP and/or integrated business planning initiatives for multi-national organizations
- Critical thinking, analytics and problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- In depth experience with linear programming optimization
- Strong Excel skills
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Packages
- 401(k) Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Strong Inclusion and Diversity Initiatives
- Company-paid Volunteer Days
WE’RE CHEMOURS. A DIFFERENT KIND OF CHEMISTRY COMPANY.
We are driven by our purpose to create a more colorful, capable, and cleaner world through the power of chemistry.
Built upon a 200-year-old legacy and a world-class product portfolio, we bring everyday convenience to virtually everything people touch-in industries ranging from automotive, paints, and plastics to electronics, construction, energy, and telecommunications. We bring solutions that are better, safer, more reliable, and more sustainable, through the power of chemistry.
We see our people as our biggest assets. Instead of focusing just on what our employees do each day, we look at how they do it. By taking a different approach to talent development, employee engagement, and culture, our goal is to empower employees to be their best selves-at Chemours and in life.
The “ours” in Chemours represents everyone who works here. We’re thousands strong and always looking for the best and brightest to join our team.
Five fundamental, foundational values form the substructure of our culture as a multinational
corporation. They are core beliefs that guide and frame both our behaviors and our aspirations.
Our values are in part what differentiate us from others, making us uniquely Chemours.
They are-Customer Centered, Refreshing Simplicity, Collective Entrepreneurship,
Safety Obsession, and Unshakable Integrity. At Chemours, our values are where everything begins.
We were honored to be named a /“Great Place to Work-Certified Company”/ for 2019-2020-our second consecutive year. We were also proud to receive a Gold Medallion Award from the U.S. Department of Labor’s HIRE VETS program in 2019.
/Chemours is an equal opportunity employer/
/Chemours is an E-Verify employer/
/Candidates must be able to perform all duties listed with or without accommodation/
/Immigration sponsorship (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status) is not currently available for this position/To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account