at Under Armour, Inc. in Dover, Delaware, United States
Professional, DTC Supply Chain Operations
Date: May 22, 2022
Location: Remote, US
Company: Under Armour
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
This role is a high-value-add business partner to the DTC Sales, Financial, and Planning Organizations within Under Armour. In this role, you will facilitate revenue growth and increase sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value-added information, and sales analysis tools. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to bridge the gap between demand and supply. You will be responsible for identifying revenue, service, and inventory risks. You will work cross-functionally with global and regional supply chain partners to mitigate negative impacts on the DTC and NA business. This position is currently responsible for supporting a $1.5 billion DTC business for North America – and providing essential data to all levels of sales including executive leadership.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Generate key reports to track on-order inventory, fill rates, trapped inventory, and revenue risk
• Identify supply gaps against DTC demand signals and work cross-functionally to mitigate impact to the business
• Develop and present exception reporting on supply gaps to DTC inventory teams
• Participate and provide data for monthly business planning meetings with the DTC leadership team
• Complete weekly gross revenue reporting and provide high-level analysis on changes in revenue.
• Develop and present a “State of the Business” deck for DTC Inventory & Planning teams on a bi-weekly basis.
• Identify business gaps, challenges, and possible solutions/actionable recommendations for the DTC channel.
• Gather and analyze channel data to drive revenue expectations and opportunities
• Management of special projects as assigned.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
• Results-driven achiever with exemplary analytical and organizational skills and a passion for details
• High level of analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes
• Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring the ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects
• Motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
• Effective Interaction, communication, and rapport with cross-functional teams.
• Experienced user of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, or other systems.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, advanced Excel skills.
• Knowledge enterprise management system (SAP, Oracle, etc.) a plus
• Knowledge of database management (Access, BW, BObj, etc) a plus
Education And / Or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree (supply chain management/operations preferred)
• 1-3 years of experience analyzing data and interpreting findings into concise summaries.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Learn more about Under Armour’s COVID-19 response and Teammate vaccination policies here .