at Robert Half in WILMINGTON, Delaware, United States
Robert Half is looking for a Finance Manager to join our client! As part of the management team, the director of finance must have strong leadership, management, technology, analytical, strategic planning, and communication skills. If you are an experienced VP/Director of Finance looking for a challenging role at an established company, this may be the role for you.
- Oversee daily operations of the finance and accounting department
- Develop financial analysis prior to contract negotiations and product investment decisions
- Hire and train employees, especially finance staff, and manage retention
- Supervise financial planning and budget management functions
- Ensure adherence to budgetary reporting requirements, including local, state, and federal
- Direct all financial reporting preparation
- Analyze monthly operating performance against budget
- Take ownership of insurance and risk management
- Manage the composition of financial outlooks and financial forecasts
- Implement and maintain an organizational structure to effectively accomplish the departments goals and objectives
- Analyze and monitor forecasting and budgeting models
- Manage the operating procedures of the department, including short- and long-range goals, objectives, and policies- Collaborate with department managers to develop five-year business plans
- Suggest benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performanceRequirements
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 10+ years of finance and accounting experience
- MBA or CPA is preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- Strong knowledge of cost control, budgeting, accounting, and finance principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Efficiency in a variety of accounting and financial reporting systems
- Very detail oriented and expert analytical thinking skills
Reach out to Renee Janolo if interested in this Finance Manager role – 302.985.5183 and reference JO#00800-0012195877.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.