at New Castle County Government in New Castle, Delaware, United States
Hospitality Assistants and Senior Recreation Leaders (Community Services Worker III) $16.54 - $20.10/hour
• Assists the set up and break down for activities and events;
• Opens and closes buildings.
• Monitors activities to ensure all customer requests for service are fulfilled.
• Trains individuals on the use of audio-visual equipment.
• Coordinates recreational programs and vendors with facility.
• Performs outreach efforts.
• Ensures safety and other rules and regulations are adhered to for programs and services.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: At least three (3) years of experience in work related to the duties to be performed (experience must have been at the supervisory level if the duties of the position require supervision) and possession of a high school diploma or GED; or an equivalent combination of experience, education or training which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. Preference may be given to applicants who are bilingual in Spanish and English.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Possession of a valid Delaware Class D driver’s license or its equivalent if it is required of the duties of the position. Must pass a Class III County physical examination if required of the duties of the position. Must pass a drug screening and criminal background check.