at New Castle County Government in New Castle, Delaware, United States
Recreation Coordinator (Community Services Worker IV) $17.36 - $21.11/hour
- Responsible for day to day operation of recreation and sports programs, and activities at specific site;
- May supervise subordinate staff;
- Maintains records and submits reports;
- Oversees safety and behavior of participants; making onsite appropriate decisions;
- Ability to communicate courteously and effectively;
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: At least three (3) years of experience in work related to the duties to be performed (experience must have been at the supervisory level if the duties of the position require supervision) and possession of a high school diploma or GED; or an equivalent combination of experience, education or training directly related to the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. Preference may be given to applicants who are bilingual in Spanish and English.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Possession of a valid Delaware Class D driver’s license or its equivalent if it is required of the duties of the position. Must pass a Class III County physical examination if required of the duties of the position. Must pass a drug screening and criminal background check.
CONTACT INFORMATION:To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account