at Tetra Tech Inc in Newark, Delaware, United States
Job DescriptionDiscover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world's most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Apply today and join the company that is Leading with Science.
Our Newark, DE office is seeking a Project Assistiant who will provide general administrative support in a fast paced professional environmental and engineering consulting office.
Your Role (replaces "Responsibilities"):
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Editing and formatting report submittals and correspondence
- Printing/copying, reports, filing and records management
- Supporting office staff as necessary
- Desktop publication and report formatting/word processing using Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat and/or Nuance according to corporate and client style guides
- Reproduction of large documents
- Compose various communications
- Development of report graphics, tables, organizational charts, etc.
- Assist with data entry (spreadsheets, databases, etc.).
- Revising and formatting letters, reports, and technical documents as directed. Some advanced formatting and editing are necessary skills needed, this includes:
- MS Word - tables, headers and footers, spacing on the page, tabs, tabs in tables, mail merges, forms, indexes, track changes, hyperlinks, bookmarks and document Style setup
- MS Excel - text alignment, working with cells and cell formatting, centering, working with sheets and formulas, linking, and headers/footers
- Shipping; US Mail as well as overnight packages
- Records management and document controls per company standards
- Filing and assisting with general office organization, maintaining inventory of office supplies
- Schedule conference rooms and make travel arrangements
The successful individual will be able to:
- Work under direction of others
- Communicate effectively
- Be organized
- Work well under pressure in a fast paced work environment
- Be capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing work
- Show initiative and work well with others as a team as well as the ability to work independently
- Demonstrate professionalism
- Work well in a deadline-oriented office environment
Qualifications (replaces "Requirements"):
- Exceptional organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to type at least 50+ words per minute
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Experience using Nuance and/or Adobe to edit PDFs
- Experience formatting technical reports
- High school diploma or GED with 2-5+ yrs experience
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees20,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, inf
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity