at Tetra Tech Inc in Newark, Delaware, United States
Job DescriptionDiscover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world's most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Apply today and join the company that is Leading with Science.
Tetra Tech currently has an opening for Registered Architect (RA) to support our architecture and engineering projects/services in the Mid-Atlantic Region. The position supports Tetra Tech's global High Performance Buildings market, specifically relating to facility design projects locally and occasionally worldwide. The selected candidate will experience a unique opportunity to be involved with projects located in various areas of the world working with a team of in-house experts in all disciplines. Our dynamic work environment requires thinking outside of the box to incorporate design and construction solutions to adapt to unique project specific challenges.
Some of The Primary Responsibilities Include Overseeing / Leading / Completing:
- Master planning
- Operational Assessment / Architectural Programming
- Preparing full sets construction documents and all levels of construction administration services for a broad array of projects.
- Identification of new opportunities and developing new business.
- Strategic planning and capture planning.
- Development / leading / participating in project pursuit / client / public presentations
- Development of Project Teams including vetting and selection of subconsultants
- Train and mentor staff.
- Coordination and collaboration with other Tetra Tech offices related to project pursuits / executions
- A high level of project financial performance while maintaining high quality services and deliverables.
- Minimum BArch Degree
- 1 5 plus years of experience
- Professional Registration as an Architect
- Experience with K-12 / Higher Education / Healthcare / Federal markets highly preferred
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent ability to write / articulate
- Ability and willingness to travel
At Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech's employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state and federal authorities.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees21,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employe
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity