at Alsco in New Castle, Delaware, United States
We are Alsco Uniforms. Weve been working hard for our customers since 1889 when we invented the uniform and linen rental industry. Alsco Uniforms has grown into a worldwide leader serving over 350,000 customers in 13 countries. Its our job every day to make every aspect of the customer experience better. Whatever our customers need, Alsco Uniforms finds the answers that work for them.
Our employees are the heart and soul of Alsco Uniforms. As a result, we have a long history of strong financial performance, continuous improvement, and customer service. Were seeking driven professionals with ambition to grow within our company. Wed love to talk to you about how you can fit into our team of diverse individuals and how your hard work will be rewarded with competitive pay and benefits and ongoing career development.
Join our team and build your career with Alsco Uniforms!
The Sales Consultant solicits and secures new clients for linen, workwear industrial uniforms and facility services, sells and promotes approved, targeted products and services within a designated sales territory. Reports to the Regional Sales Manager and works closely with the General Manager.
Our full-time employees enjoy:
401K Plan with Company Match
Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA
Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
Vacation, Sick Time, Holidays
Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Learning & Development Opportunities
Inclusive and Diverse Team Environment
- Solicit and secure new clients, sell and promote all approved lines of service or product within a designated sales territory.
- Continually meet or exceed sales quotas and expectations.
- Proactively identify, solicit and motivate targeted prospects using a variety of methods such as cold-calling, lead qualifying, presenting proposals and sales funnel management. Maintain sales records and accurately fill out new client paperwork.
- Actively participate in promotions, contests, meetings and training.
- Follow company sales policies and procedures, including price/product guidelines and new installation procedures.
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity