at WSFS Bank
WSFS is currently seeking a Trust Operations Associate within the Christiana Trust division. The Trust Operations Associate is primarily responsible for the daily processing of account maintenance functions for Trust Officers and Trust Administrators at Christiana Trust. This may include account maintenance. The incumbent will ensure the accurate and timely processing of all requests assigned. Other responsibilities include submitting all work processed to management for review, as well as asset and account maintenance. The Trust Operations Associate will participate will coordinate with internal and external service partners while providing reliable support for the accounting-related functions such as DDA and house account reconciliations. The incumbent may also have the opportunity to cross-train and provide support for various operational functions within the department.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm in office position with hybrid flexibility. Some training and orientation may need to take place at our offices located at our Christiana Trust office in North Wilmington, DE.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Must have 2 – 3 years of related work experience in a high volume processing environment. Investment or Trust Operations experience preferred.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to accurately process moderate to high quantities of transactions within defined cut-offs.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience working with SEI Trust 3000 is a plus.
- High level of initiative, problem solver and team player.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.