at Garda CL Atlantic Inc in Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Job DescriptionProcessing Teller - 1st shift
Wilmington, DE, 4200 Governor Printz Blvd, WILMINGTON, Delaware, United States of America Req #2792
Thursday, January 20, 2022
The Processing Teller is responsible for the accurate and timely verification of all customer deposits and orders delivered by armored carriers. Other responsibilities include the counting of currency, coin, and checks, the preparation of customer change orders, entering transactions into a computer, and balancing funds. If you are detail-oriented and enjoy working independently, this opportunity is perfect for you.
Don't miss out on your opportunity to join a winning team and establish your cash services career today!
- Verify assigned work and inspect deposit bags for evidence of tampering
- Performs deposit processing functions including reconciling any out-of-balance conditions
- Maintains compliance with all company policies including state and federal regulations.
- Identifies Counterfeit, Suspicious Activity (SAR), and any potential AML Red Flag Transactions and immediately reports same to Supervisor
- Meets or exceeds all established deposit processing productivity standards
- Verifies cash settlements are accurate and transfers funds to appropriate vaults
- Identifies and shares process improvement opportunities
- Works independently without direct supervision or oversight
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Cash handling and balancing experience highly desired.
- 1-2 years teller experience preferred
- Must have strong data entry skills and experience.
- Must be Detail-oriented with basic Math skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment is a plus.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity